Wall bed, although it is known and present on the market for years, raise questions.
In conversations with Clients, one of the most common questions that is asked is:
“What to do with bedding?”
There are two solutions:
- when ordering a hide-and-seek bed with a couch option, you can choose one that has a storage space for bedding. The Transforms offer includes the Smartbed V Sofa Box model. In it, in the base of the sofa there is a large storage that can be used to hide bedding. But it is not really necessary. This space can be used to store other things.
- every bed hidden in the wardrobe from Transforms has a belt system in its standard equipment. They are placed in two places of the bed and serve just to hold the bedding. Their use is easy and comfortable. A small clasp placed on each of them allows you to quickly “stretch” the bed. Belts keep the bedding in place, and it takes a few seconds to unfasten them. Before sleeping, the belts can be hidden under the mattress. They remain invisible and imperceptible to the user. A nice addition is the fact that the color of the belts is matched to the color of the bed.
That’s how the problem with the quilt, the bedspread is solved. And what about pillows?
Pillows remain where we put them. When closing and opening the beds, they hide in the space between the headboard and the mattress, which effectively holds them and does not require them to be fastened.
The choice of bed type depends entirely on the client’s idea and needs. Lashing straps are installed in all Transforms bed models.
How the belt system looks like can be seen in the pictures from our latest implementation.
Here is the Smartbed V Sofa mattress 140×200, in soft pastel colors.
- housing – Egger Len Beige ST10
- front of the bed – Kronospan 8685 Snow White
- edge handle – white
- sofa – Claude 03 fabric
- LED lighting
- Amber Dream mattress with H4 hardness