Wallbed is a universal solution for small rooms. In a modern version – thanks to the latest technologies – it guarantees comfort of use for many, many years. How to choose the best type of fold-out bed for your needs?
Smartbed O and Smartbed Single – similarities of the wallbeds
- horizontally folding beds
- many variants of building – from a simple (half wall bed, as in the pictures) – to the building in the form of a wardrobe, library, mixed version and more.
- rich design and colors – in the basic finish over 50 designs and colors
- mechanisms that open and close the bed – a 10-year guarantee of use
- the possibility of additional finishes – lighting, USB sockets, traditional
- headboards – several types in rich colors of fabrics
- bedding straps – so you can quickly get rid of the problem of an uncovered bed
- Sembella Amber Dream mattresses with H3 hardness – optimally matched to the requirements of the wardrobe bed – 10 years manufacturer’s warranty
frames for a beech wood mattress – providing adequate elasticity
- each bed can be used in the Smartbed Twins bunk bed as the bottom bed
Smartbed O and Smartbed Single – differences in horizontally retractable beds
- The single bed has an additional function – desks – therefore it is ideal as a children’s or youth bed
- Smartbed Single is a single bed, for a 90/100/120 mattress, and Smartbed O can be both a single and double bed. In addition to the sizes of the Single version, it is available for mattresses with a width of 140/160/180
- In each of the beds different opening systems are used: in the Smartbed Single there is a lock that, when released, causes the bed to fall slowly. The Smartbed O uses a system of handles to facilitate opening the bed
Who is Smartbed Single for?
- bed recommended as a children’s bed or for a teenager: it has a comfortable, spacious desk that, when unfolding the bed, hides underneath. An additional advantage is that it does not require cleaning the items left on it.
- for the safety of children, it has special motion retarders – the bed needs to be lightly pressed down to fully unfold
- maximum strength of the bed frame – 150 kg
- desk top strength – 15 kg
Who is Smartbed O for?
- bed for older teens and adults: thanks to the different mattresses available, they can be adapted to individual needs
- works great in small adult bedrooms or as a guest bed – discreetly closed waiting for its moment, in every space of the apartment – living room, bedroom, work room
- maximum strength of the bed frame – 200 kg
Smartbed Single 90×200 (below):
Body and desk: KRONOSPAN STANDARD (K006 PW AMBER URBAN OAK, FRONT: ALPINE WHITE 8685 SM,
Headrest: WALL MONT BLANC 11
Additionally: LED lighting
Smartbed O 90×200 (pictures below)
Housing: PR Mountain Oak 0740
Additionally: LED lighting