Personal data processing policy of Abar Eksport-Import Company
- The administrator of personal data is ABAR Eksport-Import Bogdan Kamiński ul. Trakt Brzeski 72, 05-077 Warszawa, PL.
- Personal data provided by me will be processed solely for the purposes of replying to a notification regarding a cancelled or delayed flight, or boarding denial in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection), and the recipient of my personal data will only be personal data administrator and employees and co-workers authorized by him.
- My personal data will be stored for the period necessary to respond to the application sent by me, I have the right to access my data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, right to object, the right to withdraw consent data processing at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal, I have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if I find that the processing of my personal data violates the provisions of the above regulation me personal data is voluntary and is a condition for responding to the application; failure to provide personal data will result in the lack of contact with ABAR Eksport-Import Bogdan Kamiński.
- Transfer of personal data, entered into the form, takes place using the secure SSL protocol.
- The personal data administrator provides the possibility to change, modify or delete my personal data by: contacting the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the address of the business address given by the administrator.